Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 308
  1. #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by kittiyut
    Does any one have the PhoneApp_enUS.prc that has the "network selection" hack for Cingular ?

    KeNg
    I have it, but my understanding is that it does not work with this fw.

    Here it is anyway, can you confirm if it works or not?
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    A friend of mine called me up and said he can here his voice echo. Anybody else experience this?
    Yeah I've had this issue both normally and with Speaker phone as well. Using the new firmware 1.43 btw..
  3. #243  
    ditto.
  4. #244  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    Only '"Use Custom Proxy" is there.
    Not on mine:

    http://homepage.mac.com/do0107/custo..._settings.html

    I guess blazer must customize this screen so that the nature of what you see is dependent upon on the network it detects.
  5. #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by joolsca
    I'd like it with just the calculator as well.....
    I'd be happy just with the app. I don't really care if it's part of a new ROM or not. If someone could extract it and post it that would be great.
  6. #246  
    After having problems with Blazer unable to access sites via my custom proxy and resetting my Treo when max db cache reaches 1200, I decided to downgrade. I used my old stripped down ROM of 1.28/1.13.

    After the flashing and screen calibration was done, I upgraded the Firmware to 1.43 I can post a download link to the ROM I used to downgrade. I hope it will help the three guys currently stuck with their Treo without phone capabilities. Use the ROM I have to downgrade to get out of 1.43/1.14dbg and hopefully back to a working unit.
  7. #247  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    A friend of mine called me up and said he can here his voice echo. Anybody else experience this?
    The echo seems to be quite bad for people on the other end even when I turn the volume way down....

    anyone else?
  8. #248  
    Strange I have 1.13/1.41 with purchased VC 4.22 and its perfect. Loud and clear and no echo at all.
  9. #249  
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371
    1.15 is a Cingular ROW. It's not the unlocked GSM ROW which is 1.13
    Richard - Do you know what was changed or fixed between 1.13ROW and 1.15CNG?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  10. #250  
    I don't know what has changed but the 1.15CNG has the cingular apps in it where the 1.13 is the latest non branded gsm ROW.
  11. #251  
    Quote Originally Posted by joolsca
    The echo seems to be quite bad for people on the other end even when I turn the volume way down....

    anyone else?
    Yep. Went back to 01.28 because of this.

    Had to go via 01.23 because the official Palm 01.28 update won't run over 01.43. You can get the 01.23 updater from here:

    http://home.austin.rr.com/violet/Treo650-fw123.zip
  12. #252  
    I also went back.

    I used the stripped down version of 1.28/1.13 (I think from MFB...no versamail or realplayer but it DOES include the calculator).

    It ran over 1.43 just fine.
  13. #253  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    Yep. Went back to 01.28 because of this.

    Had to go via 01.23 because the official Palm 01.28 update won't run over 01.43. You can get the 01.23 updater from here:

    http://home.austin.rr.com/violet/Treo650-fw123.zip
    Is this 1.23 a GSM ROW? I passed:
    from FW 1.15 SW 1.06
    to FW 1.28 SW 1.13
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
  14. #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by vittogn
    Is this 1.23 a GSM ROW? I passed:
    from FW 1.15 SW 1.06
    to FW 1.28 SW 1.13
    I only had it on my device for a few minutes today as I wanted to get back to 1.28. I used it previously though and I'm pretty sure it's a (leaked) beta GSM ROW. I think the fact that it's a beta product means it doesn't stop you using it to flash a device that has a later ROM. If you search the forums here with '1.23' I expect you'll find out much more than you'll ever need to know!

    Out of curiosity, are you still with FW 1.28 SW 1.13 and if so why do you want to go to FW 1.23?
  15. #255  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    I only had it on my device for a few minutes today as I wanted to get back to 1.28. I used it previously though and I'm pretty sure it's a (leaked) beta GSM ROW. I think the fact that it's a beta product means it doesn't stop you using it to flash a device that has a later ROM. If you search the forums here with '1.23' I expect you'll find out much more than you'll ever need to know!

    Out of curiosity, are you still with FW 1.28 SW 1.13 and if so why do you want to go to FW 1.23?
    I'm planning to go to 1.43.......that's why I'd like to be well informed about how to go back (to 1.28) eventually.

    Now it's my turn to ask!!!! Is the echo problem related to FW 1.43 or to the whole dbg leaked rom 1.43/1.14?
    Do the 1.43/1.13 combination suffers about the echo problem??
    Last edited by vittogn; 10/07/2005 at 08:29 AM.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
  16. #256  
    I was running 1.13ROW and 1.43 and went back temporarily to 1.13/1.28 to install a custom ROM. There was no problem downgrading. I am back to 1.13/1.43 w/o real, tutorials and languages.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  17. #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by vittogn
    I'm planning to go to 1.43.......that's why I'd like to be well informed about how to go back (to 1.28) eventually.

    Now it's my turn to ask!!!! Is the echo problem related to FW 1.43 or to the whole dbg leaked rom 1.43/1.14?
    Do the 1.43/1.13 combination suffers about the echo problem??
    I am using 1.13/1.43 and no callers are getting an echo even when I turn volume all the way up. It is very loud at that point but no echo at all. Note though that this is when using the ear speaker and not the speaker phone function. I have not tried with the speaker phone.

    I cannot guarantee that your phone will be the same though. From reading these forums there seems to be some inconsistency in hardware quality and I expect some people are having problems from software that is installed or even from software that was installed and removed but some changes didn't revert back after the removal.

    In the end, all you can do is try.
  18. #258  
    1.13/1.43 no echo here either. I would stay away from the 1.14ROW.
  19. #259  
    Is this firmware likely to be officially released for Sprint 650's anytime soon?
  20. #260  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    Is this firmware likely to be officially released for Sprint 650's anytime soon?
    You won't give us your bluetooth update so we won't give you our 1.43 firmware update, so there.

Posting Permissions