Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    good idea; but it still won't be the original untouched file. I guess most of us are not waiting for Versamail+Realplayer but an original file.

though, I'm sure your build will help some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by TreoStallion
    Was the untouched one even available there? It looked like just the custom rom?
    The "original" version of the ROM included some cracked/illegal version of VolumeCare and i'm sure no one wants to distribute that. If the stock apps that were removed are being put back whats the difference? Remember, its still only a debug version, you will want to upgrade it to a full version when that is released.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    I should have the original posted rar file from the chinese site and will post it shortly.

In the mean time - can anyone speak to the improvements to the media app? Is it still slow as molasses? What changes do you seE?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    The "original" version of the ROM included some cracked/illegal version of VolumeCare and i'm sure no one wants to distribute that. If the stock apps that were removed are being put back whats the difference? Remember, its still only a debug version, you will want to upgrade it to a full version when that is released.
    I don't want the custom ROM including illegal software , which is already "modified"
    I am looking for an unmodified one. Directly from Palm...

Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    If the stock apps that were removed are being put back whats the difference?
    The difference may be: that custom rom may include some modified apps, modified prefs, unwanted files
    how can i go back to firmware 1.31,after i updated my firmware to 1.43 iv been getting a lot of resets there was none before.thanks
    You are the first to say you 're getting resets... 1.43 not so stable, hmmm ?
    Quote Originally Posted by masterchief
    how can i go back to firmware 1.31,after i updated my firmware to 1.43 iv been getting a lot of resets there was none before.thanks
    I would assume you could go 1.21/1.23 --> 1.28 --> 1.31.

Would be interested to know if it will allow you.
    I don't want the custom ROM including illegal software , which is already "modified"
    Well since this is a debug/unreleased/possibly illegal ROM, and since the "original" one that was made available was already modified I dont think you will find the unmodified version anytime soon.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    where can i download it.
    mastercheif did you update the software and firmware or just the firmware. IE do you have 1.13ROW/1.43 or 1.14ROW/1.43?

1.13/1.43 here and no resets
    i have 1.15ROW/1.43.one reset came with mobitv and one came with blazer.
    You should be able to find the 7 1.31 firmware files and drag them over to your quickinstall. Then run the FW update from the main screen and see if it puts you back to 1.31. I updated to 1.41 to resolve the GSM freeze issue. So far it is very stable.
    Perhaps you should go back and check the thread title again ...
    thanks ryanc2,i was able to go back to 1.31.everything is good know,thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by masterchief
    i have 1.15ROW/1.43.one reset came with mobitv and one came with blazer.
    I have 1.13ROW/1.43 which seems to be working fine. Where did you get 1.15ROW?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    1.15 is a Cingular ROW. It's not the unlocked GSM ROW which is 1.13
    Ok, so I think I may have found another problem with this FW. I was on a call and turned the volume down about halfway. After hanging up and making a new call, my volume reset to full (all bars). Anyone else noticed this?
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I am on Cingular 1.15/1.43 and have been stable since fw upgrade. No resets here.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by upenox
    Ok, so I think I may have found another problem with this FW. I was on a call and turned the volume down about halfway. After hanging up and making a new call, my volume reset to full (all bars). Anyone else noticed this?
    Did you hit the button under the volume rocker to lock the setting once you changed it? If you don't lock the setting it will revert to the last locked setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Did you hit the button under the volume rocker to lock the setting once you changed it? If you don't lock the setting it will revert to the last locked setting.
    Really? I.....wasn't aware of that. But don't hold it against me; I've only had my Treo for 9 days.

Thanks though for the fix!