1.    #1  
    I'm looking for some feedback on a good Bluetooth head set for my 650. I has to be the style that has the ear bud that fit's inside your ear. The reason being is my ears are stretched to an inch and an eighth so the ones that "sit" on the outer part of my ear do not fit well. I have heard good things about the Jabra and the Sony Erincsson. Someone also mentioned the Plantronics. I just donít want to spend upwards of a hundred dollars and not get good quality. The one I did try had great reception but others couldnít hear me. Thanks in advance for the help and info.
    Should be able to find your answer here without a problem.

or you could even try taking a look at the 3 other posts currently surrounding this one, all of which have "headset" and "review" or "best" in the title.......
    Quote Originally Posted by curbcheck
    I'm looking for some feedback on a good Bluetooth head set for my 650. I has to be the style that has the ear bud that fit's inside your ear. The reason being is my ears are stretched to an inch and an eighth so the ones that "sit" on the outer part of my ear do not fit well. I have heard good things about the Jabra and the Sony Erincsson. Someone also mentioned the Plantronics. I just donít want to spend upwards of a hundred dollars and not get good quality. The one I did try had great reception but others couldnít hear me. Thanks in advance for the help and info.

I recently posted my personal review of 9 BT headsets. 8 in the original post and just added a review of the new Jabra BT500 (disappointing). For now, I settled on Plantronics Voyager 510 for call quality and comfort.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=97033