1.    #1  
    Speaking of unknowns, does anyone recognized this program? (See photo attachement.) If you know the name please let me know. Trying to delete if from my T600 but cannot find it. It pops up when I hit the hard button. Thanks..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    <split and moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    lol...you beat me. I just PM since his original thread was closed when I hit reply.

great mod work ronbo....usually when a thread is closed with an o/t queation it gets lost....

kudos!!!
    When I am online on my desktop and I see these posts, I usually closed the thread to avoid on potential from you know who.

Sorry if that irks you guys. I will try to make it disappear when I am doing my work. Unfortunately, doing this with the Treo is a real PIA.

<excuse the O/T post>
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    When I am online on my desktop and I see these posts, I usually closed the thread to avoid on potential from you know who.

Sorry if that irks you guys. I will try to make it disappear when I am doing my work. Unfortunately, doing this with the Treo is a real PIA.

<excuse the O/T post>
    also o/t...

I meant nothing but a complete compliment...you do great work here. I know to be a consistent mod here is a great sacrifice. thank you (gfunk too!)