1.    #1  
    Im using Lightwave v5.1.1 & have it fully configured with different ringtones & pics for different callers. 1 issue I noticed is if I have it set to an audible ringer but have my wired hands free plugged in, my phone doesnt ring through the Treo speaker!! It doesnt ring through the hands free speaker either. The screen comes up with the callers id etc but no sound. Is this normal??
    Treo 650/1Gb SD Card, Sony Clie UX50/U with EB40, Sony 1Gb Memory Stick/256Mb Pro & 256Mb SanDisk Pro, M505, Palm IIIC

Sony Vaio Notebook K15, Sony Cyber-Shot 5MP P-10
    Quote Originally Posted by clie2treo
    Im using Lightwave v5.1.1 & have it fully configured with different ringtones & pics for different callers. 1 issue I noticed is if I have it set to an audible ringer but have my wired hands free plugged in, my phone doesnt ring through the Treo speaker!! It doesnt ring through the hands free speaker either. The screen comes up with the callers id etc but no sound. Is this normal??
    do you have a T600 or T650?
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    do you have a T600 or T650?
    Its in my signature.............650
    Treo 650/1Gb SD Card, Sony Clie UX50/U with EB40, Sony 1Gb Memory Stick/256Mb Pro & 256Mb SanDisk Pro, M505, Palm IIIC

Its in my signature.............650
    if you have the headset plugged in then the audio should be directled to the headset and not thru the speaker. are you using mp3 ringtone? Try installing Freedom www.toysoft.ca and see if that works when you plugin the headset.

btw, can you use your headset to listen to mp3?
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  5.    #5  
    Yes Im using the handsfree unit that came with the phone with mp3 ringtones. Yes, I can listen 2 mp3's with the head set, but of course its just 1 ear so I dont. As I was typing this post, I called my cell phone from a land line while the head set was plugged in. The phone didnt ring through the speaker or headset. I immediatly unplugged the headset & then it began 2 ring through the speaker. I then plugged it back in while it was still ringing & the speaker turned off & the earpiece didnt ring.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    if you have the headset plugged in then the audio should be directled to the headset and not thru the speaker. are you using mp3 ringtone? Try installing Freedom www.toysoft.ca and see if that works when you plugin the headset.

btw, can you use your headset to listen to mp3?
    Am I misreading this? A user has a problem with your product so you recommend that he try another of your products to fix it???
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Am I misreading this? A user has a problem with your product so you recommend that he try another of your products to fix it???
    Thats what it looks like 2 me!!

"Freedom also redirect ringtone to the speaker if you are not there to answer the call when the headset is plugged in."
    http://www.toysoft.ca/freedom.html

It seems Lightwave was designed 2 not allow the phone speaker 2 ring if the headset is plugged in.............unless one purchases the app freedom

Every problem I brought to Danny's attention was promptly fixed - give him a chance. Ben
  9.    #9  
    Has anyone seen this other issue Im having?? If I turn my ringer off in the Sounds menu, when I wake up & turn the phone on 2 check missed calls, the last caller name is on the screen with answer/ignore & no matter what button I press, I cant get rid of this. I ended up doing a soft reset 2day 2 clear this from the screen.

Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo

Why don't you direct your anger at a program like Ringo Pro. Danny's always had quick responses and fixes if I have ever had a problem
    It seems Lightwave was designed 2 not allow the phone speaker 2 ring if the headset is plugged in.............unless one purchases the app freedom
    I don't have Freedom but my ringer comes through my headset with no problem.

I'd also like to add that if this person is using the headset that came with the phone, that might be the problem. That thing is cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr
    Why don't you direct your anger at a program like Ringo Pro. Danny's always had quick responses and fixes if I have ever had a problem
    What anger? Please don't try to read into my emotions. I made a simple observation, nothing more.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    I don't have Freedom but my ringer comes through my headset with no problem.

I'd also like to add that if this person is using the headset that came with the phone, that might be the problem. That thing is cheap.
    Maybe thats the issue. I am using the Treo headset that came with the unit. Im still debating on which 2 in 1 headset Im going to purchase.

Do you know of any with good audio quality??