1.    #1  
    Am a relatively happy TREO 650 owner. I need to do ppt presentations directly from my TREO 650 and eliminate lugging around my laptop...
    Margi Presenter-to-go hardware discontinued, and Igo's Pitch hardware only compatible with Palm's Tungsten series.......

Help... is there anything out there for the TREO 650????

Doesn't have to be wireless, a serial connector to the PC viewer is fine with me.
    this is why my brother was able to sell his used Margi presenter hardware for over $250.00 on ebay.
    I use my Pitch Duo with my 650 all the time. Check again. It works fine. In fact, it's the same unit I got originally for my Treo300 (!). Good to go.
    I'm pretty sure the iGo Pitch Duo is compatible with the Treo 650...

Also, another rairly mentioned option is Enotate...

http://www.informal.com/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    u can get that margi online for like 75 bucks on ebay. take a look.
    the best thing about the Pitch is that it doesn't use the SD card slot - I store about 10 standard presos on my 2Gb SD card. That way I don't have to use the main device memory to store the preso, as I would if I used the Margi....