Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The HBH-300 has been out for awhile now...See review here

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/643-1.htm
    Thanks

After reading the review. I remember having read it before. I haven't seen one for sale in my area and wanted to "pair" before I buy, after getting stuck with the bt250v. Again a great design poor signal.
    I have to agree with the thread starter. I have the Plantronics 510 (just picked up) and have no complaints so far. Great range, loud volumes, and connects pretty fast. Now if the new 640 is any better than this I will try it. Still waiting on some responses form 640 owners
    Tried a Plantronics Explorer 320 today at C.C. It proved to be no better than the bt250v in terms of static and sound quality. It did pair faster and pick up calls faster. Still a headset that can't be more than a foot away for clairity is a waste of money.
    WTF? You did not like the Logitech mobile freedom at all? It is the best for me. No static even when it is on opposite side of Treo, very good volume, very comfortable, will not flop around like most others, quick connect time. Only downfall is the desgin. Is as pretty as a pimple :-\. to each his own I guess.
    does this Plat. 510 work with voice dialing of treo and how long does it take to pick up on a call I want to buy one but try to deside between treo and plat 510
    Bought the plantronics voyager510 after reading the forums. Have a Treo 700w. Really wanted to like it becase of the confortable fit and loud volume, but will be sending back because of all the static and poping that can be heard by me and my callers. Tried my wife's moto 820 and it was crystal clear and quiet for both parties, but volume was too low and it kept slipping off of my ear. Will now be trying the Jabra bt 500 that I bought today- if that doesn't do it I will move on to the Sony hbh 662. Any other users that have found a good solution with the Treo 700w?
    Quote Originally Posted by voyagerw
    Bought the plantronics voyager510 after reading the forums. Have a Treo 700w. Really wanted to like it becase of the confortable fit and loud volume, but will be sending back because of all the static and poping that can be heard by me and my callers. Tried my wife's moto 820 and it was crystal clear and quiet for both parties, but volume was too low and it kept slipping off of my ear. Will now be trying the Jabra bt 500 that I bought today- if that doesn't do it I will move on to the Sony hbh 662. Any other users that have found a good solution with the Treo 700w?
    I bought the Jabra BT250v from Amazon, but am returning it because of the static. The Palm support website claims its compatible, but I am not happy with it. I am debating trying the Plantronics 510 or Jabra BT500. Let me know how the Jabra BT500 works out? I have the 700w too.

Brian
    just bought this from buy.com after hearing everyones great news about the plantronics 510. can't wait until i receive it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12