1.    #1  
    I used to play a very addictive game on the PC. I'd like to find a version for my VDx. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the game. I think it was in one of the old Microsoft game collections. You start with a ball bouncing around and you try to block it into as small an area as possible, then you get multiple balls. You draw walls by clicking on a spot on the screen.

Any ideas?
    It was Jezzball on the PC. (Yep, old Microsoft game collection - free in a package of diskettes.) I think I used to have a similar game on my Visor, but took it off, cause I wasn't playing it, and needed the space. I'll have to research further...

Sorry... can't find it anywhere. (If I did have something like it, it's long gone from my computer.) I'll keep an eye out for it.

[Edited by narnia_77 on 11-27-2000 at 12:45 PM]
    "Attitudes are contagious... Is YOURS worth catching?"
    I'm not familiar with this game you mention, but you might want to try Flytrap. It sounds an awful lot like your description. The background music is cool though the flight of the bumblebee might have been more fitting. It works on the Visor Deluxe, and when loaded on the Prism you'll see that it's also a colour app. It doesn't run off of the flash module.

Strangely absent at PalmGear, you can find it at C|Net and Palmtracker.com
    "The Greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge." -- Daniel Borstin
    Life's just a blast, just it's moving really fast, and you'd <BR>better stay on top or life'll kick you in the *** -Limp Bizkit
    Originally posted by parb33
    Check out http://www.palm-games.com/xonix/index.html
    Nope. Xonix is a Qix clone. It's not like Jezzball.

Flytrap isn't close either.

Jeff
    Originally posted by PDAENVY
    Nope. Xonix is a Qix clone.
    THANKS! I was a qix addict as a kid. hadn't heard of xonix before. woohoo!

mc
    Originally posted by PDAENVY
    Nope. Xonix is a Qix clone. It's not like Jezzball.

Flytrap isn't close either.
    I'd never heard of Qix, but I've played both Jezzball and Xonix and would say that they're very similar, so similar that I assumed that one's a clone of the other.
    Life's just a blast, just it's moving really fast, and you'd <BR>better stay on top or life'll kick you in the *** -Limp Bizkit
    ... I've played both Jezzball and Xonix and would say that they're very similar, so similar that I assumed that one's a clone of the other.
    Difference of perception. However, I bet most Jezzball fans won't think they are similar, especially if they remember Qix.
    Jeff
    I was surfing PalmGear for updated software, and ran across this:

"Are you familiar with the worlds greatest and best arcade like game from Microsoft® ? You got it! This is a true clone of that famous Jezzball® game."

CrazyBall ( JezzBall ) 40% Discount 1.0
    http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...8&prodID=14425

Features:
    Super Fast and Fluid animation
    Dazzling and bright Colors
    Terrific sound effects
    Sound Effects Turn On/Off
    Music Turn On/Off
    Speed Control
    AutoSave
    AutoPause
    HighScores
    Virtually Infinite levels, how far can you go?
    Productivity measurement feature allows to measure your decline in productivity

Note: This version works only for OS 3.5 or greater. Update for earlier OS coming soon within two weeks

-----------------------------
    Will work for gadgets...
    Originally posted by narnia_77
    I was surfing PalmGear for updated software, and ran across this:

[FONT=arial]"Are you familiar with the worlds greatest and best arcade like game from Microsoft® ? You got it! This is a true clone of that famous Jezzball® game."

CrazyBall ( JezzBall ) 40% Discount 1.0
    I hope it's not true! That darn slotcar web page gets me in enough trouble!
    Jeff