1.    #1  
    With Xiino, I can use the directional pad to navigate to links on web pages and then press the center button to load them. With Blazer, I haven't figured out how to do that. I'd like to be able to navigate with Blazer with one hand, but on many pages where links are close together I can't use my fingernail and have to pull out the stylus.

Thanks for any help.
    With blazer, you cant press left or right on the 5 way pad and then press the middle button to select a link?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

The left-right on 5-way works when the page is displayed in the "Optimized" mode (reformatted to fit the screen width).

If the page is displayed in the wide mode, then you have to tap pn the link, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    The left-right on 5-way works when the page is displayed in the "Optimized" mode (reformatted to fit the screen width).

If the page is displayed in the wide mode, then you have to tap pn the link, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Thank you. Putting it in "optimized" mode did the trick.