Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    For so long only black was available and silver was not. The silver is back and now a clear set is available too. For some reason the black isn't available anymore. Anyway fwiw, www.egrips.com has them back in stock.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Does anyone have these and if so, how do you like them. Could you post pics, possibly a close up?
    I think that most do like them but they wear off too quickly.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by WTF
    Does anyone have these and if so, how do you like them.
    They are great when you first get them, but like T2 said, they wear off fairly quickly and leave you with ragged edges.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Just dont bother with them
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I hate'em
    I love 'em. Couldn't live without 'em. No ragged edges or wearing off for me. SO happy now that the clear ones are available. I have two devices and I won't use the one that doesn't have eGrips. Gotta have 'em.
    I have had good luck with mine. The back ones stay on forever and I get good mileage out of the sides ones.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I love Egrips. I don't use any case, and can't imagine using my Treo without them.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Love em, no wearing off for me, 6 months on same pair.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    anyone using the 'skin case?' what do you think?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    anyone using the 'skin case?' what do you think?
    Skin case thread is over here
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Do the egrips collect lint or are they difficult to deal with if you like to keep your treo in your pocket? Looking for a skin, but hate the lint that collects- any suggestions?
    No lint issues here.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    No lint issues with me either, and I frequently put it in my front jeans pocket.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by miketreo650
    Do the egrips collect lint or are they difficult to deal with if you like to keep your treo in your pocket? Looking for a skin, but hate the lint that collects- any suggestions?

I hand a new coat this last winter and my egrips and also my silicon skin picked up alot of lint. And if the pocket is tight then yes it would be hard to get the treo in and out.
    I really like them, but plan to replace them every year or so... and since they are cheap it is no big deal...
    I use the e-grips with a horizontal case and have had no problems. I can't imagine using the 650 without them. I love the secure feeling when holding the phone. It also works great to lay the phone on the shift console of my car while driving so I have a better connection to the Bluetooth headset.
    I've always used them.

Love the product.

BUT,

Anyone know why they are not listed for the 650 on the egrips site?
    After trying 3 different skin cases, I'm going back to E-Grips!

The skin cases were either too thick, too slippery or had the ghetto cutouts (not cool). So, I'm going back to what I had on my T600 for almost 2 years.

E-GRIPS I'M BACK!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast