Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are they on the egrips site for the 650?

Can't see them listed?
    I searched around for them yesterday, and couldn't find them. A google search led me to an Egrips for the 650 page, but only in one color. I don't know what is going on with them. When searching around I also saw a message that they weren't taking credit card payments on-line, so something is weird.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Not taking credit cards on line is a really good way to insure that no one will buy your product
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Not taking credit cards on line is a really good way to insure that no one will buy your product
    Waz up wit dat ?
    What happened to EGrips for Treo 650's??? I can't find them on their site. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Llynx
    What happened to EGrips for Treo 650's??? I can't find them on their site. Any ideas?

The silver one is listed on their MAIN page (although it does say that Silver is not available)....no searching required. Not sure what colors are available, however, as no other colors are listed. It does let you place the order though....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I ordered the clear ones at the end of last week (only silver and clear were listed as available) and they have arrived no problem. The screen that I got to then doesn't come up now..... weird.
    Just got the clear eGrips today and they are great! The last eGrips I bought over 1 1/2 yrs. ago for my 600 had a silver film lining behind the eGrip that would peel off over time (which looked a mess) and made it very hard to take off to replace them. The new clear eGrips don't have that lining which makes them much, much better IMO.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12