1.    #1  
    I'm bored and want some new games for my 650.Anyone tried the Madden Football that they advertise on Palm's website?

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    yea i tried it. i downloaded it to 'try' it. its horrible. lol. idk i didnt give it time. but its not that great.
    I have Medden05 and it's alright. The graphics are decent though sometimes choppy, but you can fix that with pxaclocker. The problem is that the game controls on the tiny Treo are horrible. The buttons are just too damned small and I would get hand cramps in like 5 minutes of play personally, but ymmv. Anyway, I'm ot much of a gamer myself though, so it's kinda hard for me to recommend, but the game play is decent I guess.

If I had to chose, I would much rather prefer a game like Mazera from Astraware though...

http://www.astraware.com/palm/defaul...=0207-000-0162

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the heads up guys.I think I'm gonna pass on it.Im lookin for some cool games tho.Any recomendations?

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

What type of games do you like? Puzzle, action, shooters ..?

I like SuperSlyder from Astraware. It is a Puzzle type game. I also like PacMAN from Namco and Tetris gamepack from Handmark.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  6.    #6  
    I'm in to all types of games.I have PacMan and Tetris already.What shooter games do you suggest? I'm open to pretty much anything.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Ive realized (mainly through emulator games) that the treo is soo terrible when trying to play games you need to constantly run around, so ive come to snag great puzzle type games. SuperSlyder is a lot of fun and that Mazera looks kinda similar (with a hint of zelda).

Im looking for other games similar to SuperSlyder puzzle games or really any game that dont cause your hands to cramp all to hell after 2 minutes of playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle
    I'm in to all types of games.I have PacMan and Tetris already.What shooter games do you suggest? I'm open to pretty much anything.
    I am still struggling with Zap!2016 that came with the Treo 650 ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I am still struggling with Zap!2016 that came with the Treo 650 ...

I have been playin Zap like crazy since I got my 650. I need a change tho.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    Ive realized (mainly through emulator games) that the treo is soo terrible when trying to play games you need to constantly run around, so ive come to snag great puzzle type games. SuperSlyder is a lot of fun and that Mazera looks kinda similar (with a hint of zelda).

Im looking for other games similar to SuperSlyder puzzle games or really any game that dont cause your hands to cramp all to hell after 2 minutes of playing.
    I am gonna get Mazera and see how that is.It looks decent. Thanks!

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Madden is hardly playable on my PSP. The screen is so small you can't hardly see the ball on a passing play. I can't imagine trying it out on my 650.
    I'm back!