1.    #1  
    when i have new alerts the screen is blank and doesn't show what they are until i snooze and go back to it. is that normal. i thought it was supposed to let you know at the time of the alert what it is. email, voicemail etc....
    When you tap the blinking snowflake ( or hold the center of the 5way button down) you just get a blank screen?
  3.    #3  
    there is no snowflake. the alert screen pops up on it's own and the screen is blank but no alerts are showing
    What service provider do you have?
  5.    #5  
    i have sprint pcs and i see in this forum that other people are having this problem too so i think it has to do with the upgrade to 1.12
    Do you have Versamail set to alert you to new emails? If so, there is a bug in Versamail that the alert is blank. Uncheck the option in VM to receive new mail alerts. See if you stop getting the blank ones.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  7.    #7  
    if i do that will i receive new email alerts at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by tonniat2000
    if i do that will i receive new email alerts at all?
    nope. But does it really matter? My Versamail is set to check email every 5 minutes, but it only seems to check when I open versamail - then all of sudden it checks on its own.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  9.    #9  
    ok since it didn't happen until we upgraded it must be something in the firmware. i am just curious why everyone is not having the problem too.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Yes, I am as well.
    I turned of the alerts for versamail and still got the same thing after hotsyncing.
    When I hit the goto button it took me back to my hotsync log, which is leading me to believe that it's not versamail. This is with a Verizon account and just started today.
    Anyone still looking at this and might be able to shed some hope to my dispare