Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Hey Fat Albert, that would be "crack" as in highly trained, not as a suffix to "****" or a recreational pharmaceutical, thank you very much.
    That was "Heh. Heh Heh." as in the word a Canadian says when perplexed, but with an "h" sound. Not "Hey! Hey! Hey!" which is what Fat Albert says.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that you said "crack team".

Heh.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    There is no such thing as a free lunch. The cost is included in the price of the beer. Some hotels charge for Wi-Fi and shampoo. Others include it in the price of the room. Most coffee shops charge for Wi-Fi. A few include it in the price of the latte'.

Depending upon the market, Sprint and Verizon charge between $50 and $80 per month for EVDO. However, one does not have to pay for a room, coffee, or Internet service.

As I understand it . . . . the $50 to $80 is for an "AIR CARD" for a laptop. . . . .I imagine the Sprint charge for unlimited data for the Treo will bump up from $15 a month but not all the way to those figures. . . I hoping for 19.99 on Sprint. . . . but, of course, I was hoping for the 700p in late December, as well.

Cheers, Perry
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwo
    As I understand it . . . . the $50 to $80 is for an "AIR CARD" for a laptop. . . . .I imagine the Sprint charge for unlimited data for the Treo will bump up from $15 a month but not all the way to those figures. . . I hoping for 19.99 on Sprint. . . . but, of course, I was hoping for the 700p in late December, as well.

Cheers, Perry
    What? Did you put me on the "ignore user" function? I just said that!!
    Stop Bogarting my info gtwo!!!
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    That was "Heh. Heh Heh." as in the word a Canadian says when perplexed, but with an "h" sound. Not "Hey! Hey! Hey!" which is what Fat Albert says.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that you said "crack team".

Heh.
    So, then it should probably be punctuated with "?" rather than ".", eh?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Besides, I thought you were in Jax? Is season here already?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Welcome to reality... You are welcome to join us...
    rotflmao Reminds me of that line from Tommy Boy, "Hi I'm earth, have we met?"

Well it is 1.5 years i sure hope as hell they do it right...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Besides, I thought you were in Jax? Is season here already?
    No. NO! I was just trying to describe...
    nevermind.
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    What? Did you put me on the "ignore user" function? I just said that!!
    Stop Bogarting my info Holden!!!
    Never, would I ignore you. . .

my bad. . . read further, then post. . . . . read further, then post. . . . . read further, then post . . . . . .
    From the "For What It's Worth" department --- I was just in my Sprint Store and they have dropped the price of the Treo 650 (w/ 2yr contract) from $449 to $249. Sounds like an inventory clearance to me. . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Mmmmmm,,,,,,, this is getting good
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    From the "For What It's Worth" department --- I was just in my Sprint Store and they have dropped the price of the Treo 650 (w/ 2yr contract) from $449 to $249. Sounds like an inventory clearance to me. . . . .
    COULD IT BE?! COULD IT REALLY HAPPEN?!

I doubt it.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Between this price drop and another Sprint Tech telling me they were going for training in January on a "new device" -- it's starting to look like a done deal as to "Will there be a 700p?" . . . . now it's between Q1 and Q2 2006. . . and Q1 is starting to look good. . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Once can only hope that it offers more than just the EVDO radio.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I hear ya!

Training in January, however, suggests a little more than just EV-DO. . . . . but who knows. Silly season continues.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Guaranteed that it will include a new and improved AC adapter and connecting cable.
    All I NEED is EVDO - but sure I WANT some extras. I've had my 600 over two years and haven't even changed the battery. Still very happy with it. IMO, the 650 wasn't much of an upgrade so I'm waiting for the next iteration. Soon as the 700P is out, no matter what the specs are, it's a done deal. I think I've waited long enough.........

I'm with Perry - bring on the 700P!!!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    I hear ya!

Training in January, however, suggests a little more than just EV-DO. . . . . but who knows. Silly season continues..
    Glad you're excited. I'm sure they had training for the 650 and it wasn't like that was a whole new world. It did consist of a confusing new interface for favorites, the inability to simply look up previous callers and call them easily (can you saying @#$@ing space up first then press middle button to call?), and some other nice interface quirks.

I just think your excitement is better off placed elsewhere instead of in finding out that your obsolete Treo has been made further obsolete replaced by a technologically inferior replacement model which you get the benefit of paying $600 for. It probably doesn't have WiFi built in and I'm guessing they finally are putting in 64 MB of RAM... yipee.

Here's a nice thought. While EV-DO might be available, current slow cable connecting 600s and 650s are still being raped by Verizon at full "unlimited Internet Data plans." If that doesn't change ASAP I will giving Verizon the hearty "screw you" when our family and business plans are done. The game goes on and its so wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Guaranteed that it will include a new and improved AC adapter and connecting cable.
    Just what we all need.
    I hear ya!

Training in January, however, suggests a little more than just EV-DO. . . . . but who knows. Silly season continues.

Cheers, Perry.
    Nothing wrong with remaining positive
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Well since I haven't yet made the jump from the 600 to the 650, I think I can handle it this time. (thank goodness I went with the IR keyboard too!)

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast