Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930 LastLast
    We interupt you to bring you this very important message sponsored by Palm Treo.

In the case of the "700P Stalker" it has been reported that the subject is held up in a Motel 6 outside Sunnyvale, CA . The scene is tense as SWAT teams has surrounded the building with weapons drawn. At this very moment the director of SWAT is on the phone in negotiations with the Stalker. He's list of demands include one Treo 700P, a Big Mac, and a new pair of foam slippers.

Stay tuned to see if these list of demands are granted, and now a word from our sponsor....

Shopping with wife in the mall............$500

Eating lunch at the food court..............$35

Having a Palm Treo 650 to kill the boredom .................Priceless.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Wow. I've never seen those rumored designs before, but they're very, very nice.
    a .. nd ... fr.. ies
    I don't know how many of you remember back in the days when the Visor Prism came out and then Handspring came out with the Visor Edge. Well, during that time a lot of people kept talking about the Color Visor Edge and how cool it would be if there was a Color Edge. Well, it was a looong silly season.... I waited a very long.... long... time for the Visor Color Edge and it never came out... I hope this is not the same case.

Al
    gfunk, that was an absolutely awful Photoshop hack job. All they did was airbrush the edges and the antenna to make things more rounded. I never understood why sites even bothered posting stories about that.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I don't know how many of you remember back in the days when the Visor Prism came out and then Handspring came out with the Visor Edge. Well, during that time a lot of people kept talking about the Color Visor Edge and how cool it would be if there was a Color Edge. Well, it was a looong silly season.... I waited a very long.... long... time for the Visor Color Edge and it never came out... I hope this is not the same case.

Al
    I had a Prism. It had a great screen. Unfortunately, moving to a Treo 300 back then was a step down as far as the screen was concerned. (STW I went through 6 Prisms. Lots of problems but I loved it anyway.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    gfunk, that was an absolutely awful Photoshop hack job. All they did was airbrush the edges and the antenna to make things more rounded. I never understood why sites even bothered posting stories about that.

I still think it's purty tho.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Well to renew hopes, there is a "report" of a 700P in the interim of being tested. It has EVDO and 1.3MP.There being real anal about anymore info. Take it or leave it.

Somebody wake me in March to look at the PICS and again in April to go buy the dam thing.
    the 700 part I understand but what would the "P" mean if it's going to run windows (i had to ask)?
    DAPROPHET
    the "p" is for palm...meaning the os on that flavor 700 would not be windows.
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BXPROPHET
    the 700 part I understand but what would the "P" mean if it's going to run windows (i had to ask)?
    NooB!!!!!

J/K Welcome to T|C!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Well to renew hopes, there is a "report" of a 700P in the interim of being tested. It has EVDO and 1.3MP.There being real anal about anymore info. Take it or leave it.

Somebody wake me in March to look at the PICS and again in April to go buy the dam thing.
    Sleep in!
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Sleep in!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    EV-DO !?! I'm getting GEEKED !!
    There looking for 700P testers in the Michigan area, if you know anybody who would be interested and has some prior Palm OS experience, there is a number to call. They only need one person.

Anyone interested?
    I t th at y ou E d ?

C an y ou hav o ne o f th e SWAT guy s bri ng i t thru?

BTW -- Wh e e re a re teh f rie s ?
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    There looking for 700P testers in the Michigan area, if you know anybody who would be interested and has some prior Palm OS experience, there is a number to call. They only need one person.

Anyone interested?
    There's only one that I know of and I don't think he would bother with this. He might be taking a "Siesta".
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Ba ck i n roo m 70 0

T hey 've dr ugg ed m e

Ca n so me on e cal l teh # f or me ?

PLEASE !!

Hey Viking, I think Nancy Grace and her smug attitude may want you on her show Monday night to report on your findings. Maybe we can get Perry in the shot also. Can't wait till the Drudge Report picks up on this and professes it to be a real story.

I can see the teaser now..."When Palm addicts go bad, tonight on Headline News..."

Then of course FOX news will be touting it a a liberal attempt to rid us of Christmas since Palm did not release the new Treo in time for Chirstmas and question 14 military analysts as to whether the delay in introduction had some terrorist link.