Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 961
  1.    #741  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.90 (012) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Display: fixes for "No skin" display.

    - Display: moved city name to top line.

    - Network: do not auto-disconnect on exit if launching browser.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2.    #742  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.90 (014) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Quickfix: clear weather alert icon while refreshing data.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3.    #743  
    Hi all,

    Sorry for the hassle, but this is actually a good sign - frequent build usually mean we're close to a release...

    Version 1.90 (015) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Display: show city name while refreshing.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #744  
    You've been busy this morning, Shimon.
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  5.    #745  
    Hi all,

    Proud to annouce the official release of a new 4cast version -

    1.90 (015) is now available for download at www.shsh.com/4cast

    http://www.shsh.com/plugins/4cast_all.gif

    What's new:

    - Support for the new Yahoo weather format.

    - Support for skinning (even using TAKEphONE skins).

    - Misc. improvments & fixes.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #746  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    Proud to annouce the official release of a new 4cast version -

    1.90 (015) is now available for download at www.shsh.com/4cast
    Thanks.
    Install went well. For those of you who have it as a plugin in for 2day, you'll have to select it again as an plugin in the 2day pref.

    Tks Shimon.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #747  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Install went well. For those of you who have it as a plugin in for 2day, you'll have to select it again as an plugin in the 2day pref.

    Tks Shimon.
    This should not be - unless you deleted the previous version before installing this one. Did you ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #748  
    1.90 (015) works fine for me, and I did NOT have to re-install 4cast in 2day pref.
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  9. #749  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    This should not be - unless you deleted the previous version before installing this one. Did you ?

    I did not delete the previous version. I installed OTA.

    It also grab the jpeg library and installed it again. Then required a reset.

    Not a big deal, but that's what happen to me.

    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  10. #750  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I did not delete the previous version. I installed OTA.

    It also grab the jpeg library and installed it again. Then required a reset.

    Not a big deal, but that's what happen to me.

    Tks
    same thing happened to me - downloaded OTA - i did not delete the previous version either. when i went to 2day 4cast was not there - also was not listed under the plugin page. selected 4cast icon from the home page and then it installed - only then was it listed in the plugin page on 2day.

    plus, i'm still getting the "No Forecast" after the screen time out occurs...
  11. #751  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    same thing happened to me - downloaded OTA - i did not delete the previous version either. when i went to 2day 4cast was not there - also was not listed under the plugin page. selected 4cast icon from the home page and then it installed - only then was it listed in the plugin page on 2day.
    Same thing happened with me.
  12.    #752  
    Hi,

    I am guessing this is cause of a "glitch" I had with the installer with the first file I posted. I fixed it about two hours later, and posted the fixed file.

    I cant make this issue happen now.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #753  
    ok, not sure what is going on but i just reinstalled via hot sync and i again get install via nutshell installer - also requesting a reset. never had to do this with any previous installs (2day, 4cast, TP) - is this correct?

    also i'm getting -999 for forecast temp... and i still get "No Forecast..."
  14.    #754  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    ok, not sure what is going on but i just reinstalled via hot sync and i again get install via nutshell installer - also requesting a reset. never had to do this with any previous installs (2day, 4cast, TP) - is this correct?

    also i'm getting -999 for forecast temp... and i still get "No Forecast..."
    Can you send me a HotSync log ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #755  
    just emailed-- thanks
  16.    #756  
    Hi all,

    Just updated the release to 1.90 (016) -

    Got lots of complaints about using an installer, so now the PRC file is the actual application (no installer used).

    Was using the installer to make sure the pnoJpegLib.prc file is installed together with the application file (for JPG display - wallpapers & map images). Now it's up to the user to install it (if it's not already there).

    The pnoJpegLib.prc file is available within the 4cast ZIP file, or here:
    http://www.shsh.com/free/pnojpeglib.prc

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #757  
    [QUOTE=TAKEphONE;1446671]Hi all,

    Just updated the release to 1.90 (016) -
    QUOTE]

    No issues with the new/old installation method.
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  18. #758  
    Could you please send me a link to a previous version that I can download?
    On 4cast 1.90 (016) the screen has 5 displays: Current, then Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, and the next day.

    I don't care to see Yesterday's weather. Why is that included?

    Is there a way to configure in Preferences to delete Yesterday's weather?
    Also, having both the current weather and Today's weather seems redundant.

    Please let me emphasize that your product is great and I really appreciate your constant efforts to improve this program.

    Thanks.
  19. #759  
    Are you sure the data has been updated? I see that layout when yahoo is having problems with the data feed and 4cast hasn't been updated since the previous day.
  20. #760  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Are you sure the data has been updated? I see that layout when yahoo is having problems with the data feed and 4cast hasn't been updated since the previous day.
    Ditto to what cavingjan said. If I update today, I will see the forecast for today, tomorrow, and the next 3 days. However, if I haven't updated the weather (let's say since Friday), then it will show yesterday, today, tomorrow and the next 2 days. (Hope this makes sense.)
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p

Posting Permissions