1.    #1  
    I will never wear a BT headset until it is the size of an earbud headphone or a pea. Everyone who wears those things around looks like a total nerd.

Sorry, but you do.
    I used to say that about people who used headsets the size of an earbud headphone or a pea in public. In fact, I used to say the same about people who used cell phones in public.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam-i-am
    I will never wear a BT headset until it is the size of an earbud headphone or a pea. Everyone who wears those things around looks like a total nerd.

Sorry, but you do.
    I guess its arguable. A lot of people are wearing them where I am so I guess I should feel less of a social outcast. For me, comfort, ease of use and safety trump any concerns of appearing 'nerdy'.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    I used to say that about people who used headsets the size of an earbud headphone or a pea in public. In fact, I used to say the same about people who used cell phones in public.
    do such headset exist?
    I don't feel odd wearing mine since I only do so when I'm talking on the phone. When a Treo comes out that allows listening to MP3s other audio via Bluetooth, then I'll look like an ***** walking around with the headset on.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam-i-am

Sorry, but you do.
    Well.....I guess ignorance is bliss......

On the Practical side, I drive for a living, which means I have total hands free operation, for states like NY and NJ. Also, I don't get hung up in the wire like on a wired headset when I turn the steering wheel. etc....

You can address me as Mr. Nerd

Chuck