Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    Help. I'm almost out of available memory, but whenI go to delete in the menu, I can't find anything to delete. I don't have enough memory to open email or access the web. Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
    Help. I'm almost out of available memory, but whenI go to delete in the menu, I can't find anything to delete. I don't have enough memory to open email or access the web. Thanks.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    ditto
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
    Help. I'm almost out of available memory, but whenI go to delete in the menu, I can't find anything to delete. I don't have enough memory to open email or access the web. Thanks.
    ... ...
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
    Help. I'm almost out of available memory, but whenI go to delete in the menu, I can't find anything to delete. I don't have enough memory to open email or access the web. Thanks.
    http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/1335.gif
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  6. #6  
    IMPOSTER!!! I demand an immediate ban of this one that dares call himself Dr. Doom!

    Live? or Die?

    Hmmmmm......

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    IMPOSTER!!! I demand an immediate ban of this one that dares call himself Dr. Doom!

    Live? or Die?

    Hmmmmm......

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    IMPOSTER!!! I demand an immediate ban of this one that dares call himself Dr. Doom!

    Live? or Die?

    Hmmmmm......

    Hey Teh Munk.......

    Not so fast, I think the Doc of Doom is pulling a fast one, or his quest into meditation while waiting for that, what is it, a WM5 Treo has migrated into a split personality.

    One side of him post smilies and the other side of him will post using the written word.

    Hence 2 Dr Dooms.

    Chuck
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Hey Teh Munk.......

    Not so fast, I think the Doc of Doom is pulling a fast one, or his quest into meditation while waiting for that, what is it, a WM5 Treo has migrated into a split personality.

    One side of him post smilies and the other side of him will post using the written word.

    Hence 2 Dr Dooms.

    Chuck
    a dangerous road...one could be banned for such heresy
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Hey Teh Munk.......

    Not so fast, I think the Doc of Doom is pulling a fast one, or his quest into meditation while waiting for that, what is it, a WM5 Treo has migrated into a split personality.

    One side of him post smilies and the other side of him will post using the written word.

    Hence 2 Dr Dooms.

    Chuck
    ... ... ... ... ...
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    a dangerous road...one could be banned for such heresy
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
    Help. I'm almost out of available memory, but whenI go to delete in the menu, I can't find anything to delete. I don't have enough memory to open email or access the web. Thanks.
    Doom --

    Had this problem not too long ago as well. Used FileZ and found a file called "Email_libr_HsMp_" and it was huge! Like 4mb. Deleted it and all was wonderful again. Make sure you write down your email acct settings as deleting this file erases them. Now, before you ask, yes I empty my deleted folder in mail and it was still that big.

    But with your experience, you probably already thought of this. Forgive me if I told you something you already knew.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  14. #14  
    Welcome back TJ!
  15. #15  
    Closing. The thread originator has been banned.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>

Posting Permissions