Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you da man ...it worked ...thanks
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by topher
    According to the press release it is a free upgrade to current users so I would assume that if you subscribed prior to the release it would be free.
    Thank you for that.
    Took the plunge was using my sprint vision credit for it..now i can get more stuff
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I guess the half price promotion is over, unless there is a differernt link than the one on the first post in this thread, or do I need to add to cart to get the discount?

Ed
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Is there a different Link? It looks like they may have decided not to extend the promotion

Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    ah how about that....just checked, and it expires 10/20/05....

I wonder how I can just renew?
    EEZ, OpenIntro was explaning that HIS subscription expired on October 20. The Handmark discount expired Sept 30.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Oh bummer, well I might just wait to see if it goes on sale again, its not worth the $ to me for the amount I would use it.
    Version 2 expected this Friday .. 10/7/05. Can't wait ....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    The following URL was sent to me from a developer friend who sells his applications on Palm's Addit. It is the new Treo Edition Addit beta which now includes the same Reuters news service on Express. I have been playing with it for a few hours and it is very cool. It includes a free basic weather service and I am told that you will be able purchase a premium version when they roll it out.

Interestingly he says they will soon be releasing a free map service with sports, movies and everything else Express has. Maybe that's why Handmark was offering the 50% off. It might be that even $35 is way too expensive if the Palm alternative is free.

The URL is http://tinyurl.com/7t5mf
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Anyone have a chance to try this link yet? If it works it would be a great alternitive.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12