1.    #1  
    Has anyone had luck with the new seidio innodock cradle (usb connect, charges right in cradle). I can't get it to hotsync with either my laptop (XP) or desktop (2000). It keeps saying unknown usb, like it's missing a driver or something. It used to work with the old cable that came with the phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by lcarbrey
    Has anyone had luck with the new seidio innodock cradle (usb connect, charges right in cradle). I can't get it to hotsync with either my laptop (XP) or desktop (2000). It keeps saying unknown usb, like it's missing a driver or something. It used to work with the old cable that came with the phone...
    Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, but the following is from our online help:

Q: My computer says "USB Device Unrecognized"

A: Unplug the Treo from the INNO.Dock, and unplug and then replug the INNO.Dock to the computer. Please try not to use any extension cables or USB Cords between the computer and the INNO.Dock.

* If the message still pops up please contact rma@seidioonline.com for a replacement cradle
    * If the message does not come up again, try using the original Treo cable to perform a Hot Sync. If that is successul, plug the INNO.Dock into the same USB port you used for the original cable and it should sync properly now.

Please let me know if this helps to solve your problem.

By the way, answers to many of the more common problems people have with our products can be found here
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 10/10/2005 at 12:38 PM.
    i got that msg the 1st time i tried syncing, but after that havent had any problems whatsoever with my cradle.
    I have scads of computers. My 650 stopped synching with all but one, and now it won't synch with that either. I have a new Gateway and Seidio Innodock, nothing doing. It won't synch with original cable or Innodock.
    Quote Originally Posted by pgmr1
    I have scads of computers. My 650 stopped synching with all but one, and now it won't synch with that either. I have a new Gateway and Seidio Innodock, nothing doing. It won't synch with original cable or Innodock.
    Sorry to hear that. That definitely seems to point to a problem with the Treo connector itself. Are you still under warranty or do you have an account with a carrier that provides enhanced insurance for the Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by lcarbrey
    Have you tried doing a soft reset with your Treo unplugged? (ie. not connected to the cradle or sync cable) -- In my case this has always solved this error.
    Rgds..
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    My cradle stopped working the second day I had it for about three hours and then magically for some reason I've had no problem since. Every now and then the Seido and
    palm connectors will slightly seperate (I think this is do to my Speck skin case) and I'll get the unknown USB error.