1.    #1  
    Just realized that my Treo is deleting calendar entries more than ten days old (i.e., can't retrieve anything in my records more than ten days ago). How do I fix this?
    If you are using Activesync via Versamail (sounds like you are) that is default behavior and cannot be changed. Sorry.
    Go to delivery options under preferences in Versamail and change to 1 month. Not sure what would happen if you uncheck the box "Mail from last", it either wouldn't sync anything, or it might get everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyedeas
    Go to delivery options under preferences in Versamail and change to 1 month. Not sure what would happen if you uncheck the box "Mail from last", it either wouldn't sync anything, or it might get everything!
    Unfortunately, that setting doesn't affect the calendar sync (again, I'm assuming OP is using Activesycn to wirelessly get email and calendar from exchange), only how much mail it will pull down.

From the Versamail user's manual (http://www.palm.com/us/support/handb...rsaMail_UG.pdf) :

When you set up an account in VersaMail that uses Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, the Calendar application synchronizes directly with the Exchange server as well. Any new Calendar events on the server for the preceding seven days are downloaded to your device; any events older than seven days are removed from your device, although they remain on the server. The interval for synchronizing Calendar events is always seven days, even if you set a different interval on your device for synchronizing email messages.
    I spent hours trying to solve this problem including changing carriers. Finally, I realized that it is a design of treo and the software. I have had other Palms and a Blackberry and this was never the case. It just does not make any sense. I want to be able to see calendar history. Finally, I returned the Treo and went back to my Blackberry. I hope that future versions will address this problem