Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to display the photo of a caller who has called you to full screen instead of the dinky tiny picture it puts up. I am using Ringo Pro. Is there another program out there or preferences within Ringo or within the Treo that will do this? thanks for any info in advance...
    Lightwav does but you have to assign the picture to each contact within lightwav...it doesn't/can't do it automatically with the pics assigned to users in contacts
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I'm still trying to find out how Lightwav does this?

I don't see any setting in Lightwav to make the size of the picture full screen. It's always the same as the default contacts app.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    So is there a conflict of software if i have both ringo pro and lightwav on my treo? thanks!~
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Lightwav does but you have to assign the picture to each contact within lightwav...it doesn't/can't do it automatically with the pics assigned to users in contacts
    Can you tell me how it is Lightwav does this?

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Can you tell me how it is Lightwav does this?

Here are a couple screenshots of my setup, hopefully this might help. The pictures used are stored on the SD card.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What size do you have the images you are using for the caller ID pics set to?
    they were taken with the treo camera at 640x480

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    What size do you have the images you are using for the caller ID pics set to?
    if your picture is greater than 320x320 lightwav will resize the picture to fit the screen and still maintain the aspect ration. meaning the picture wont be stretched and look funny. you might get black boarders on the top and on teh bottom. the best is edit your pictures to 320x320 or 640x640 then reload them to the sd card.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Silly me.

I had been using images I had sized back in the Treo 600 days (160x160) so they didn't take up the whole screen. I changed them all to 320x320 and now they do.