1.    #1  
    I would love to hear any feedback about this program? Or if there is a better program out there?
    do the legwork then ask.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Short answer: No.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I have it, I use it, there isn't a better alternative, I don't like it at all and wish there was something better.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    But beware that DataViz support sucks.

My DTG Premium simply stopped working (I know how that sounds but I am a very experienced user and have tried EVERYTHING!) and support just trickles from the email support people. 2-day turnaround for every question/answer/attempt. My support guy is away for a week and no one else is picking up the case even though my DTG software is not working at all!

Q: Are you guys going to have to endure me squawking about this until (IF!) I get a resolution?

A: Yes. So just get used to it.

Hope you're having better luck with this,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the valuable information. I'll download it with caution, since I virtually have to. I wish there were other competing programs out there.
    Well....

I used the D2G stanard version 7 for a couple of years. Then I upgraded to D2G Premium 7 and upgraded that to D2G version 7.006. Allways worked great, Never any problems.

A good add on to print D2G documents from the 650 is Print Boy from Bachmann Software. I print the docs from the 650 directly to a HP Deskjet 450 printer using IR or bluetooth.

Chuck
    I'll download it with caution, since I virtually have to. I wish there were other competing programs out there.
    Didn't your CD include Docs to Go? No offense, but you have asked several questions this afternoon that are pretty basic. I would suggest that you read the manual (also on the CD) that came with your Treo and also read some of the "sticky" threads at the top of some of the forums. They will answer a lot of your questions.