1.    #1  
    I've been trying to track my workout progress with my visor. I've noticed there's a plethora of programs out there which claim to be "workout trackers", and I've tried a couple, and was very disappointed. Furthermore I was amazed at the different opinions ppl have on each of the programs... some people actually like rograms I found that were plain stupid, such as weights!

So, what do you think about this matter? Should I go with one of the workout helper apps, or should I just use Excell and Documents-to-go or Quicksheet? Any opinions from fellow gym-goers would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Check out workout tracker at http://www.standalone.com. I think it's a half decent program. I've also heard decent things about vivonic.com but have not tried it.

mc.
    PLEASE let this be a hint to VisorCentral to get their software section up. I have a REALLY tough time looking for particular programs for a specific need. I usually have to try out 3 or 4 to compare them myself.

A software 'review' section on this site would be GREAT. IE, you could click on the WORKOUT TRACKER section and see actual comparison review from Visor Central users...

We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne