1.    #1  
    Brand new 650 should be waiting at home for me today. Been lurking on the boards for about two weeks, reading, learning. I searched for this topic, I swear...

Can I have multiple email accounts, in this case yahoo, remain distinct within the 650?
    I have a group account where other people maintain a schedule for me, in addition to contacts. Let's call this "group account"
    I also have a personal account used for email, contacts and personal schedule. Let's call this "personal account"

Can I sync the 650 to both accounts, yet have a distinct view of the "group account" and another view of the "personal account".

Every other thread asks about combining accounts, I want to have them separate, but both in the 650.

Thanks in advance...can't wait to get home and start playing.
    Yes.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I have 5 separate e mail accounts on my 650. No problems accessing them or keeping them updated
  4.    #4  
    Just ran into a sync problem with Yahoo and discovered that it's a known issue with Palm.

So I'm curious, how do you maintain Palm/Yahoo information without the sync option.

I wanted contacts, calendar and email.
  5.    #5  
    OK, so I found several threads here with people having the same issue. It's Yahoo screwing things up.

So, now that I've established that, I need an online calendar that CAN sync with T650 but others need the ability to access and update it online.
    Tip: Press the email button to switch between email accounts.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.