1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've managed to successfully sync Entourage to iCal using the script - Entourage->iCal.

I've tried MarkSpace's Missing Sync and Palm's Hotdesk sync in vain in the attempt to merely transfer iCal/Entourage Calendar Location field to the Treo 650. But it seems there's no way in doing so apart from moving the location field value to the Subject field value.. which is rather tiresome as I can get lots of meetings scheduled per day.

Any ideas as to whether there is a script which automates this? or alternatively a 3rd party application which actually places the location value in the Palm?!

Thanks
    Try e2sync. I'm not reccomending it yet. I just installed and have some weird duplication going on. But that might be me. It might do that for you.

Also, I think it corrupted my Entourage files a little so that the default email for everyone is <home>. I'm still trying to figure out who to blame. Can't be me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcD
    Try e2sync. I'm not reccomending it yet. I just installed and have some weird duplication going on. But that might be me. It might do that for you.

Also, I think it corrupted my Entourage files a little so that the default email for everyone is <home>. I'm still trying to figure out who to blame. Can't be me.
    I have no issues with syncing Entourage to iCal. The location field appears on iCal OK.

The problem I have is trying to have the location field from iCal appear on the Treo. ANy ideas?? Is there a script which actually copies/moves the location value on iCal to the subject field or notes ?
    Markspace has indicated that they are considering replacing the Palm:Apple conduit with one that fully supports Sync Services.
    Just hold tight for a bit longer....