1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a Treo 650 with FW 1.06 and I would liek to update it to 1.13. I do not have a USB cable, I syncronize it with the PC through Bluetooth connection.

I tried to look on the website but there is no information at all on this matter: Will I be able to make the FW update using this connection?

Thanks a milion,
    Alex
    Someone with more experience correct me if I am wrong, but the 1.13 updater is one that you can hotsync over rather than run only from a card. I believe you can download the installer, double click it so it installs on your next hotsync, hotsync via BT, then run the installer from your handheld...but back up first!!!
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM
    How do you find the firmware version. I have a SprintPCS with the 1.12 software but don't know the firmware.

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Phone --> Menu --> Options --> Phone Info. The phone(radio) has to be turned on.
    I have updated my firmware via bluetooth before. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.