1. Mif
    I have synced my Treo 650 before, but I have reformatted windows. I downloaded the latest sync utility from Palm, but it will not sync into my palmone photos, as before.

I am looking to do the new firmware update for the phone, but I do not want to lose all my applications, settings, photos, ringtones, etc. Are there any 3rd party apps that can do this?
    I just got a new laptop, downloaded palm desktop 4.1.4e and I too have lost the "media" button on the left menu bar. I cant find my OEM CD either... how do I get the Treo650 to sync photos again? Anyone know?
  3. Mif
    This is exactly the symptoms I have.
    You need the version off your CD.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...esk42.html#req

*If possible, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Zire 72 and Zire 31 users should use the version of Palm Desktop which came on the CD with their device. Although this download is compatible with these handhelds, additional conduits and applications are included on the CD version.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hi, this is my first time posting messages.
    I have the same problem with my treo 650, my photos donīt get sync to my pc, I already downloaded the palm desktop 4.1.4e but the photos donīt sync.
    HELP ANYONE!