1.    #1  
    Jeff: Any update on work on what I assume will be called VibrateCare to put in vibrate features that some folks are looking for?

For me, all I need is VibrateCare to cycle vibrate off/on whenever a program makes a call to the "vibrate" function to fix a problem I have with my vibrate not working intermittently. I am assuming that would fix it, as if I manually cycle it off and on vibrate comes back alive if it's not working.
    Last edited by westronic; 09/27/2005 at 03:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic
    Jeff: Any update on work on what I assume will be called VibrateCare to put in vibrate features that some folks are looking for?

For me, all I need is VibrateCare to cycle vibrate off/on whenever a program makes a call to the "vibrate" function to fix a problem I have with my vibrate not working intermittently. I am assuming that would fix it, as if I manually cycle it off and on vibrate comes back alive if it's not working.
    I know! I have this program about 80% created but have just been too swampped to finish developement on it! I have a new program done and ready to launch but no time to build the website entries......

But I will get back to this program very soon.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    I'm hoping you can make the vibration stronger like you increased the volume. LOL. I also badly miss the vibrate-then-ring feature that was on my QCP-6035.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Vibrate then ring was an awesome option on my 7135. Kyo did some nice things with their phone software that I miss.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by swagner
    Vibrate then ring was an awesome option on my 7135. Kyo did some nice things with their phone software that I miss.
    Jeff has already said he cannot make the vibrate stronger - but vibrate, then righ might actualy be something that can he can do. It might no even be all that hard with his understanding of the sound subsystem for the Treo 650.

I might be willing to pay as much as $10 to get my "vibrate" fixed - but I personally don't care about anything else as far as "vibrate" goes.

How about we use this thread to devleop the wish list for "vibrate" features?
    having the vibrate be a cadence might be interesting - you know morse code, in your pocket