1. WCS
    I just downloaded the trial demo, installed the settings for my POP3 server, etc. and when I try to bring the mailbox "All Online", it keeps telling me that 0 mailboxes were brought online.

Do I have to manually sync to get my emails with PoP3? Or, can I specify a time, etc. to tell chatter to go out and fetch mail (e.g. every minute). If I can configure the time to pull email, where do I do it? I've looked through all the menus and there's nothing that specifies this??

Also, in regards to attachments, I assume I need to purchase third party applications in order to read word/excel files, etc.?
    Quote Originally Posted by WCS
    I just downloaded the trial demo, installed the settings for my POP3 server, etc. and when I try to bring the mailbox "All Online", it keeps telling me that 0 mailboxes were brought online.

Do I have to manually sync to get my emails with PoP3? Or, can I specify a time, etc. to tell chatter to go out and fetch mail (e.g. every minute). If I can configure the time to pull email, where do I do it? I've looked through all the menus and there's nothing that specifies this??
    menu-->edit mailbox-->deliver (tab on top)-->offline-->qsync ever __ min

For POP, you can set it to whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by WCS
    Also, in regards to attachments, I assume I need to purchase third party applications in order to read word/excel files, etc.?
    Yes you will need something like Docs to go to read/write word/excel files.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Yes you will need something like Docs to go to read/write word/excel files.
    ...and Docs To Go is on the CD.

Perry? Can I get a Tech Tool??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
  5. WCS
    Great...thanks for the info!!!
    I thought it was "ye" who did the receiving...

Marc