1.    #1  
    Hi all!

Does anyone know how to make OSX icons on an iMac for a Treo 650?

I've downloaded a set made by someone on a PC but it doesn't have all of the OSX icons I want. I'd like all of them on my T650 (mail, address book, safai, text edit, ichat, ical etc)

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    your wanting Treo icons on your mac, or mac icons on your Treo? The first one can be done, but not sure about Mac icons on the Treo. If you find out how let me know. You can get Launcher programs that have the OS X look. I made one some time ago for the Facer app http://www.imageonesolutions.com/facer/
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    your wanting Treo icons on your mac, or mac icons on your Treo? The first one can be done, but not sure about Mac icons on the Treo. If you find out how let me know. You can get Launcher programs that have the OS X look. I made one some time ago for the Facer app http://www.imageonesolutions.com/facer/
    hello imageone!
    sorry for not being clear. i would like mac osx icons (ical, mail, ichat, safari, text edit, itunes, iphoto) on my treo 650. i will replace the other icons accordingly. i already have the osx skin which looks really good. i just want all of the original osx icons. i have some of the osx icons but not all of them.
    let me know if you want the osx skin. it's the brushed chrome one or the icons i have already. i can PM you or anyone other mac heads.
    regards
    Last edited by one2ku; 09/26/2005 at 09:15 PM.