Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Good Job!

Yeah, remember whenever you upgrade, to shutdown and disconnect. (or you can use "UpgradeChatterEmail" within Chatter.)
    Thanks Insertion! You da man...er, munk!

By the way, can you put your munk mug on our California Governor's body next time? I'm sure the bulging biceps will attract the female munks on this forum Your different mugs crack me up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Thanks Insertion! You da man...er, munk!

By the way, can you put your munk mug on our California Governor's body next time? I'm sure the bulging biceps will attract the female munks on this forum Your different mugs crack me up!
    Never thought of him (and I voted for the guy!) A Gray Davis Munk would've been funny at the time...

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    Marc,

1.1 is great! Now that it supports HTML it's the best! Thanks!
    I just downloaded and synched 1.1. The cosmetic improvements are great, especially the smaller text font! I'll have to read the manual to get full use out of this thing!

Note: When clicking on "Browser" when reading HTML e-mails (i.e graphics and images) is there a way to configure it without having the Treo crash?
  5.    #25  
    KevMeister - You're getting resets using "Browser"?? I haven't heard of that before. Please email me at support@chatteremail.com, because that should never happen.

Marc
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12