1.    #1  
    Did a search of previous posts and cannot find anything....

Is there a way to hear Howard Stern Streaming on the web via my Treo? I found something on Shoutcast: cyrstalone.net (Cool but OLD shows) and blitzmedia.biz, but there isn't a signal....can anyone suggest something....

Looking into the future...has anyone been able to hear Sirius Sat. radio on their treo? Just wanted to know before Howard goes to Sirius, if it woeks and how to do it.
    bump
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    for right now 105.3 in Dallas streams there broadcast including stern. don't have a link handy...posting from treo.
    Ask Joebar, the other Stern listener.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    for right now 105.3 in Dallas streams there broadcast including stern. don't have a link handy...posting from treo.
    Can't get it, it's streamed via Radiomat and you can't get that on the Treo. Thanks anyway.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    This one has replays of stern, not sure if it is ever live though:

www.crystalone.net
    http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutc...e=filename.pls
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I have this link bookmarked...
    http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/?...maxbitrate=128

Theyre never live though and arent always up 24/7
    Good looking out.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Someone posted a bunch of links here.

Cheers
    I have used some of those streams in the past but what will happen when he goes to serius radio will we be able to pick that up using pocket tunes or do we buy a serious radio

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    I have used some of those streams in the past but what will happen when he goes to serius radio will we be able to pick that up using pocket tunes or do we buy a serious radio

Fred
    Well that will be an interesting one to say the least...

1st off, sprint announced a while back that they will actually have a service that will alllow you to listen to sirius on most sprint "multimedia phones". I thought I say a thread around here saying that treo wasnt on the list, however.

2ndly, you can listen to their stuff on the sirius website.. but not sure if anyones figured out how to stream it to non-subscribers...
    Here is a torrent site for stern shows u can dl in mp3 and listen to on your phone. They post pretty fast. Just another idea. You can also get them from newservers