1.    #1  
    I just got an unlocked 650. Going to get a tmobile sim and unlimitted plan tomorrow.

NOW, if I own it, it'll get knocked around. So what case should I be looking at.

I'm more of a pocket guy than a holster guy, so the thinner the better, good protection needed, room for one or two sd cards as well. I'd prefer to ahve the screen covered, but a screen protector and an open case will do too.

Also, which wifi card would be easies tto use with this guy?

Thanks alot, by the way, I've been readin all the posts and they helped me alot!
    Quote Originally Posted by chapperjoe
    I just got an unlocked 650. Going to get a tmobile sim and unlimitted plan tomorrow.

NOW, if I own it, it'll get knocked around. So what case should I be looking at.

I'm more of a pocket guy than a holster guy, so the thinner the better, good protection needed, room for one or two sd cards as well. I'd prefer to ahve the screen covered, but a screen protector and an open case will do too.

Also, which wifi card would be easies tto use with this guy?

Thanks alot, by the way, I've been readin all the posts and they helped me alot!
    Check out the Treocentral store for case ideas.

As to wifi cards...won't make too much difference since none would be easy to use.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I don't know anything about cases, but forget about wifi on T650.

Good luck! And don't forget to read the manual!!!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    (4 minutes)

If you are going to use Docs to Go:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    (3 minutes)

If you are going to use Docs to Go:
    There's the ol' Perry we all know and love!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Perry is making great progress on his response time.

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    the only wifi that works is the treo wifi sled - it's like $150.

You can check out shadowmite.com for status of the SD wifi card hack progress.
  9.    #9  
    I know that's a naive question after seeing some of your hacks here, but whats the basic holdup with just popping an SD card in and having wifi?

Also - does the sled in the store here work?

Also, the store here rocks! that's a serious inventory of cases!

And yeah, I'm a manual junky.
    yes, the sled work....supposedly

the sd wifi card is not supported. Only a hack exists. It sucks because thinkgeek has the wifi card for like $30 now...
  11.    #11  
    yeah i saw that. I have no problem with the sled though. IT's not gonna be permanent, just want to have it available in a backpack or something.

Does it suck juice off the treo or does that chunk of wifi have its own battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by chapperjoe
    yeah i saw that. I have no problem with the sled though. IT's not gonna be permanent, just want to have it available in a backpack or something.

Does it suck juice off the treo or does that chunk of wifi have its own battery?
    Has it's own battery.