1.    #1  
    Pocket quicken has two passwords. One is a password to get into the palm app and is set using the numeric keypad. I am NOT asking about this password. The other password is the file password you need to gain access to your quicken file on your desktop. Here is the question. Ready?

How do I get my pocketquicken to remember my desktop password? Every time I hotsync it prompts me to enter my file password for the desktop application. I remember there used to be a way to get it to remember the password so you wouldn't have to enter it every time you hotsync.

Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    Pocket quicken has two passwords. One is a password to get into the palm app and is set using the numeric keypad. I am NOT asking about this password. The other password is the file password you need to gain access to your quicken file on your desktop. Here is the question. Ready?

How do I get my pocketquicken to remember my desktop password? Every time I hotsync it prompts me to enter my file password for the desktop application. I remember there used to be a way to get it to remember the password so you wouldn't have to enter it every time you hotsync.

Anyone?
    I think that option appears during installation of PKT QKN. Have you tried an uninstall and reinstall?