1.    #1  
    As far back as I can remember, even with my Treo 600 and now with my Treo650, when using Lightwave I cannot figure out a setting to prevent the last used ring tone taking over the playlist in Pocket Tunes. Basically what I want is that when I go to POcket Tunes my last selected 'Playlist' should still be active rather than the last ring tone used by Lightwave.

Is there a way to do this or am I stuck with this very irritating problem?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay
    As far back as I can remember, even with my Treo 600 and now with my Treo650, when using Lightwave I cannot figure out a setting to prevent the last used ring tone taking over the playlist in Pocket Tunes. Basically what I want is that when I go to POcket Tunes my last selected 'Playlist' should still be active rather than the last ring tone used by Lightwave.

Is there a way to do this or am I stuck with this very irritating problem?
    make sure you dont use Repeat in the general prefs. uncheck that and it should work.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    make sure you dont use Repeat in the general prefs. uncheck that and it should work.
    Thanks for the response, but I have tried 'checking' & 'unchecking' tht option and it seems to make no difference at all.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Here too.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."