1.    #1  
    hi all newbie here.
    i just hotsync'd some background images to my t650. i found them in zlauncher but have no idea how to move them to the background image folder. could someome please help me.
    also, is there any way to drag amd select all instead of having to select on thing at a time?
    any help is much appreciated!!
    thanks
    use ur stylis...press on the image and hold down zlauncher will bring up a pull down menu, then seleck BackImage
    make sure u download jpeglib.prc
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the reply.
    is this when you are in file manager?
    i want to move the entire background images folder i sync'd so that when i am in background picture i can scroll through that folder.
    sorry for not being clear.
    wait ur confusing me now. lol
    oo i gotcha...use the stylis click the image and it should come up with MOVE on that same drop down i said
    There's a *fine* manual on http://zztechs.com

In the file browser, browse to the directory where the jpg's are, click on the little icon on the left side of each image line to select all the images (or select-all from the menus) and then click the Move icon. Select the directory to move them to.

It's pretty obvious really.

BTW you can't just put the files anywhere, they go in palm/programs/zlauncher/backgrounds I think.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    There's a *fine* manual on http://zztechs.com

In the file browser, browse to the directory where the jpg's are, click on the little icon on the left side of each image line to select all the images (or select-all from the menus) and then click the Move icon. Select the directory to move them to.

It's pretty obvious really.

BTW you can't just put the files anywhere, they go in palm/programs/zlauncher/backgrounds I think.
    Thanks Khaytsus!

So I clicked on all the icons on the left side and selected all my jpegs But when I click on the Move icon it only gives me the Palm or Sanvol directory. if I choose Palm then OK, nothing happens. How do I get the path that you listed above? I can navigate to that path but I can't move the items to that path.