1.    #1  
    Hi everyone.

Quick question. I recently installed backup buddy vfs but i'm not sure if this is the problem.

The past week, when I have hotsynced my treo650, hotsync sticks on my POP3 Email connection saying "executing disconnected actions". The problem is it sticks on this screen for 5-10 minutes with the progress bar CRAWLING up like molasses.

Hotsync used to take under a minute now it is taking 10 minutes per sync. Can anyone help?

Thanks?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Any ideas?
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Any ideas?
    A little a hint.

Retry it and see if it happens again, before you ask a question on the forum.

My prob went away on the second try.

My thoughts are is this related to syncing 2 computers.
    I'm wondering the same thing.

I don't have BackupBuddy installed.
    I've not sync'd to another computer in months.

But I saw the same thing, more or less, today:
    "Executing Disconnected Actions" (for Versamail) that seemed to drag on and on (though not for 10 minutes).

Does anyone know what it is doing? I send and receive very little email on my Treo 650 (in part because stupid VersaMail gets a bogus "Error retrieving message" error after every email that it receives, which stops the retrieval, and has to be acknowledged with an "OK," so to receive 5 emails I have to do 5 "gets").

So the only thing the hotsync should have to do for VersaMail on my Treo is to backup a VERY small amount of data to the PC. So WHAT is it DOING that takes SO long??

-Dave
    dave at burtonsys dot com but please no spam