1.    #1  
    I was turning my Treo on and right as I did it reset. When it loaded back up I got a message from Chatter that it could not find my mailbox. (I don't recall the exact message) Chatter then told me that my trial was expired and that I would need to register it. I then tried to setup my mailbox after entering my registration code and regardless of what email account I try to use Chatter will not login.

I guess I will try reinstalling Chatter. Is there anyway to avoid this in the future?
  2.    #2  
    After changing no settings and just doing an Update to Beta, Chatter was able to connect to the mailbox I had left setup.
    I have never had that happen. So are all your accounts there? 1.1p has been good so far for me (2 imap accts.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I have never had that happen. So are all your accounts there? 1.1p has been good so far for me (2 imap accts.)
    I only use one account on my Treo, my work account (IMAP) that I called TreoMail. When my Treo reset it said that TreoMail was missing and regardless of what I could do I could not get it to let me login until I did an upgrade. I even tried a couple POP3 account I have and I could not login to those either.