1.    #1  
    My Treo had an annoying feature where the screen would "flash" bright white when I turned it on and off. When looking at the screen in bed, I would nearly blind myself!

Mrs. Ute and I went a concert tonight and I dropped my carefully guarded Treo for the first time....my heart sank as I watched it bounce all over the concrete floor spitting out its guts (sd card). I picked it up and several people around us looked on thinking "Man I'm glad I don't have a $600 cell phone to throw on the cement." The screen came on when the SD card came out so I knew he was still alive, but I noticed that as I shut it off the annoying screen flash was gone!!!! YAAYAYAY!!!

I wonder if the volume or other problems with the Treo can be fixed this way! Woot!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    <takes cell phones and chucks it like a baseball> nope, still broken...
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn
    I wonder if the volume or other problems with the Treo can be fixed this way! Woot!
    I don't know how many will take you up on this 'test'
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    You are not alone Elder cause it happened to my T600 few months ago and can't fix mine till today eventhough my was replaced with T650 by Cingular wireless. No body seems to know how to fix it here in Austin Tx, and please if you happen to fix yours, let me know so I can send my same place. My was dropped from the clip and everything stopped working, the lights were out, no sound, no dial tone . So do you plan to replace it or what?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred44
    You are not alone Elder cause it happened to my T600 few months ago and can't fix mine till today eventhough my was replaced with T650 by Cingular wireless. No body seems to know how to fix it here in Austin Tx, and please if you happen to fix yours, let me know so I can send my same place. My was dropped from the clip and everything stopped working, the lights were out, no sound, no dial tone . So do you plan to replace it or what?
    I think you are confused...my Treo was acting funny before I dropped it....after I picked it up of the ground it worked better.....something must have jarred inside to make the change...everything else works fine as before.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!