1.    #1  
    I cannot get palmboy to run fast at all, it is slow as a paralized turtle trying to walk with the use of its tongue. (yes, bad analogy, but i couldnt think of anything)

what is up with this?

I have afterburner II 2.2,ive set palmboy on 28mhz, and yes, afterburner is enabled in hackmaster.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to remedy my problem?
    nobody has this prob we all use the superior Liberty ;-)
    Yeah....But it's hard to argue with a free program
    Life's just a blast, just it's moving really fast, and you'd <BR>better stay on top or life'll kick you in the *** -Limp Bizkit
  4.    #4  
    id rather work out problems with a free program then pay for something i have heard equal problems with. i have heard that palmboy runs faster in many cases as well.

have you even tried palmboy to make your judgement of liberty as superior? i didnt think so.

So your pithy and unhelpful response isnt appreciated or useful. So try not to do it again.
    Originally posted by MrSuicide
    id rather work out problems with a free program then pay for something i have heard equal problems with. i have heard that palmboy runs faster in many cases as well.

have you even tried palmboy to make your judgement of liberty as superior? i didnt think so.

So your pithy and unhelpful response isnt appreciated or useful. So try not to do it again.
    I'm not sure whether you were talking to me, or to mcmach1, but either way you gotta calm down. We're all friends here, right?

As to what you were saying, I believe that PalmBoy is in fact faster. The tradeoff, of course, is that PalmBoy switches off checks and memory protection, so using the program is very risky. Although I'm a registered user of Liberty, I'm keeping an eye on both of them.
    Life's just a blast, just it's moving really fast, and you'd <BR>better stay on top or life'll kick you in the *** -Limp Bizkit
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I don't trust the developers of Liberty. Why would you want to open up your Visor to people who would knowingly release a computer virus?
    Lets look at the facts.
    I dont have a slow liberty you have a slow Palm boy and came here to moan.

So who is enjoying their program?