Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Those are nice themes, are they available somewhere? Just wondering.....
    http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95061
    Unless something has changed with Initiate since the last time a tried it a few months ago, I didn't like that you couldn't change the size of the icons to display more columns and rows on the screen like you can with ZLauncher. All the other features seem to be great, but I want more to fit on the screen. I know you can use the keyboard to select apps, but I usually prefer to just tap the icon on the screen with my finger or stylus.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyC
    Unless something has changed with Initiate since the last time a tried it a few months ago, I didn't like that you couldn't change the size of the icons to display more columns and rows on the screen like you can with ZLauncher. All the other features seem to be great, but I want more to fit on the screen. I know you can use the keyboard to select apps, but I usually prefer to just tap the icon on the screen with my finger or stylus.
    that has changed...you can change views now.
    I like the launcher but how do you use the 5 way on the very bottom to select it if you can?
    I tried initiate for a while, but ended up going with zLauncher. for apps, I found that using list view and typing inthe name on my keyboard was pretty much the same thing.

I use memoleaf for memos, and the built in contacts had been good enough for me. Last I tried, the web bookmarks kept crashing.

Anyway, i'm also interested in minimizing software to prevent conflicts, so I stuck with zlauncher. Zlauncher's other utilities are just too useful.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12