Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RhoXS
    How can I find out if Florida is a one or two party consent state?
    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0934/SEC03.HTM&Title=->2005->Ch0934->Section%2003#0934.03

"(d) It is lawful under ss. 934.03-934.09 for a person to intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication when all of the parties to the communication have given prior consent to such interception."
    Quote Originally Posted by bobodobo View Post
    Agreed, mVoice is not a perfect solution. ...

* You can set up one touch recording by pressing and holding one of the 4 hard keys on the 650. This works even while you're on the phone, and even if you use (as I do) the green phone button for press-and-hold activation.
    I want it to take voice memos while driving. While the device is off I push one button, speak, and push it again to stop. That's true one-touch voice memo.

I couldn't get CallRec to do this. Best I could do was to power-on by tapping button4, then tap the left side button, then speak. If I spoke over 30 seconds, I must do the 2-button tap again.

mVoice, however, worked just the way I wanted, if I assign (in the General menu) button4 to be the one-touch record button. In this case, when the power is off, I just push button 4 long. This does power-up AND starts recording! To stop, just do a long push on button4 again.

I'm a newbie at this, but anyway mVoice is working for me as described above. By the way the I use the Treo 650, and purchased mVoice version 5. I haven't compared voice quality, or call recording. Just voice memo for driving.

-Ben
    CallRec is the best.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12