1.    #1  
    Hey, I had recently installed UDMH for my Treo 650 serviced by Sprint.

and when I had installed the software it asked me to soft reset my treo and when I did, all my setting had defaulted.

ever since that, my internet stopped working on my Treo and I don't know why.

I vaguely remember setting up my internet manually when I initially had gotten the phone.

But I forget how I did it..
    I'm not sure if it's the setup that I have not done, or just softwares crashing... I installed quite a few softwares recently, so I really do not know for what reasons my internet stopped working..
    If anyone knows how to setup internet for Sprint Treo 650's please let me know and I'll try it and if that doesn't work, if you can recommend me a good backup program for Treo, so I can hard reset my Treo if I have to that would be great..

Thanks a lot
    have a great day.
    it should be under prefererneces. under service, there should be a pulldown option for SprintPCS. enter your username and password if it is not already entered.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
  3.    #3  
    thanks, but where do I find this preference?
    I looked at the preferences and all they had was general, phone, sound, and something else.. nothing regarding the internet..

crap I don't even know if I still remember my password hehe..
    might actually have to call Sprint about it..
    Thanks for the help though
    Quote Originally Posted by KromBoy
    thanks, but where do I find this preference?
    I looked at the preferences and all they had was general, phone, sound, and something else.. nothing regarding the internet..

crap I don't even know if I still remember my password hehe..
    might actually have to call Sprint about it..
    Thanks for the help though
    System Prefs, not from the Phone Screen.
    Go to System>Prefs
    Once you tap it, you'll find Comunications
    You'll notice Network
    Tap it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."