1.    #1  
    How can I connect to another Treo via bluetooth to transfer files, etc. I can't see the treo device around me and both are marked as discoverable. If I have a Pocket PC and search then I can see the Treo and connect to it but not vice versa. Please advise.
    Try:
    Menu> Send> Send from (Select Phone or Card)> select the file to send> Send> Send With; select bluetooth or versamail> select OK

The Treo will then search for Bluetooth devices in the area. . . . . . .
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. This helps a lot. Is there any way to start constantly connected to continuously send data? I'm assuming no.
    Have you tried pairing them as "Trusted Device"s?

system> prefs> Bluetooth> Setup Devices> Trusted Devices> Add Device

May only eliminate the "discovery" process and not be a true continuous connection . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 09/23/2005 at 11:52 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Wow. Thanks for the help. I didn't expect responses this quick. I hope that you don't mind that I ask you another question. I am trying to add ringtones and have added several players to test. Oddly enough, when I try to HotSymc Midis of all sizes, I'm told that I have no player that supports it and it will not download. I've also added files directly to a storage card and can't play them when in my Treo. MP3's play fine but why wouldn't the midis being the existing ringtones are midi's. I thought that it could be size buy some of these are 2KB in size. I've also downloaded from Treo Sites for Ringtones. Any thoughts?
    I'm an old dinosaur (53 today, in fact), so the ringtones thing has not been a high priority for me. There are some threads. . . . Try doing a search on ringtones and see what comes up.

Have fun!!
  7.    #7  
    Happy birthday and thanks.
    Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    When i try the method of sending from the menu, I only see apps on my card. I don't see the files on my card I want to send...Any suggestions?