1.    #1  
    v
  2.    #2  
    Ok, so i bought this program to upload songs to my phone, bought the card 1gig, and now i have the song on my card... I cant seem to figure out how to get the song into my ringer list???? can someone please help me! thanks, robbie
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    What the sam hell is going on here? Troubles posting?

Two words for you Ringo Pro, search for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rconnolly
    Ok, so i bought this program to upload songs to my phone, bought the card 1gig, and now i have the song on my card... I cant seem to figure out how to get the song into my ringer list???? can someone please help me! thanks, robbie
    More specifics please...what program did you buy to upload songs?

Normally, if you download ringers, you can go into the phone app's preferences and select that song as your ringer.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

This should probably be in the Multimedia forum...

But, how about a little more specifics??

What format are the songs, what's the program, etc...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    even if i have it on my card???
    If you have it on your card, then you would probably need a third party app to 'manage' it like NRG said...Ringo Pro.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Even if you have what on card? Be a bit more specific.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #9  
    freeringers.net is the program i paid for... why its called free ringers i dont know, however it is not a mp3.com (lame) is what i converted it to... its on my card... i just need to put it in the ringer section... thanks for the help
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    freeringers.net is the program i paid for... why its called free ringers i dont know, however it is not a mp3.com (lame) is what i converted it to... its on my card... i just need to put it in the ringer section... thanks for the help
    So a question. What format aac, mp3, wav, amr, midi, etc.?
  11.    #11  
    mp3
    Actually, it looks like freeringers.net is just a ringtone site. I'm guessing they're .mid files, but I'm not sure.

13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    mp3
    On that note Ringo Pro is right up your alley. TC sells it here. Just make suree you get the updated version 4.44 I think. Mods are your files updated by the devs?
  14.    #14  
    they let you upload your songs and they send them over, i just said screw it and bought ringer pro. but my palm is giving me problems right now!!!!
  15.    #15  
    i just added my card, will that make the synchronizing processes take awile?
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I am lost. Sync?
    i just added my card, will that make the synchronizing processes take awile?
    Other than pictures, nothing actually "synchronizes to the card." You can either drag the files into the Quick Install, or better yet, use a reader.

Friendly suggestion, read your manual.