1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to setup my quick buttons back to the way they were before I installed chattermail. The mail button used to quicklink me to my messaging and now it sends me to chattermail. I went into my prefs and changed it back but as soon as I go into chattermail it resets it back to the way chatter has it. Any suggestions?

-Svence
    Did you uncheck "Make Chatter Default Email App" in the Chatter System Prefs?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Found it. It wasn't "default mail app" it actually said "set mail button to chatter." It was in the prefs in chatter, just had a poke around for it. Thanks for pushing me in the right direction.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    I'm missing something. I had checked 'Set Treo Email Button to Chatter', and later wanted the button back the way it was so I unchecked that box. But the button still launches Chatter. When I queried the developer about whether unchecking that box should restore the button to what it was set to before it was checked he replied that he didn't think so (so I guess unchecking that box is a no-op *shrug*). Apparently you've found a way to put the button back to what it was doing in pre-Chatter days - gimme a hint? Or did just unchecking that one box get it done for you?
    You need to do that in the Treo's Prefs application.

Marc
    I have a question about Chattermail with a Verizon phone. If I have Chattermail running the arrows stay above the signal all of the time, is it constantly using data? Is there anyway to turn this off and just connect each time I go in to Chattermail?
    The arrows above the signal (if grey) don't cause any battery drain; there's no reason to worry about it.

Marc
    Thanks Marc, if they are grey does it use data?
    No.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by livestrong
    Thanks Marc, if they are grey does it use data?
    It just means you're on the Network. Green arrows mean data is being moved.