1.    #1  
    In DC or elsewhere.
    I am looking for a Treo expert to trick out my Treo with the best (verified/tested) 3rd party applications.

Any leads on someone who could do that. Obviously discretion would be key as all my data is on there.

Thanks for any leads
    Well, most applications are very easy to install. Why not do it yourself?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Yea, that's just a bizarre request.
    The best (verified/tested) apps are not guaranteed to give you rock solid stability on your 650. As Tonylmiller said, spend about 5-minutes searching this site for the application catagories that interest you. You'll quickly find the most highly regarded apps. Just install them one at a time and see how you like them. It really takes no expertise assuming you stay away from beta apps and products still under development.
    put some 21" spinners on it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    put some 21" spinners on it.
    they have 24" now, get with it man
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    send it to me with a C note, I will load 20 best apps ever.
    Treoing & Loving it
  8.    #8  
    Thanks Marky.

I tried VersaMail and it deleted calendar event I had, It reset my treo every hour for two days until someone was nice enough to point me to FileZ to get rid of it. I actually work too much every day to go through the 5 billion posts on the site to see which apps people like and the vomit from the rest of you.

I will get the 24in' spinners though.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Wooo Woooo -Bub Rub
    pay me 50 bucks and ill walk u thru every damn program. its not hard to sync a program over
    I live in DC. Where do you work?
    Sharp Zaurus >> Phillips Nino >> Visor Edge >> Visor Phone >> Nokia 8860 >> Samsung i300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 680

In an abundance of water a fool is thristy.