1.    #1  
    As the title says, I have been lazy and not upgraded my Unlocked Treo 650....

Firmware: 01.14
    Software: Treo 650-1.05-ROW

I have been browsing the update threads but there are so many now, I'm not sure where to go. Can anyone point me in the right direction of which update I need to start with? I'm not sure of a) if I can upgrade directly to the newest upgrade before doing a previous upgrade and b) What is the most stable/best version to upgrade? 1.28 or 1.31?

Thanks in advance!
    Try this link on for size:

http://www.palm.com/us/support/treo/treo650gsm/

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    Yea, I've seen been there....but that is up to 1.13....I thought I was reading about people upgrading to 1.28 and even 1.31....

Is that not official?

***********edit*********

Ok, I have followed the instructions at the above link and upgraded to 1.13.....now what? I'm already impressed with the increased memory!

***********edit again*********

Ok, I just realized that I am a dork....looks like 1.13 IS the most updated software....looks like I have the ability to upgrade from 1.28 (where I am now) to 1.31.....

Is that suggested?
    Last edited by OpenIntro; 09/22/2005 at 05:44 PM.
    The firmware and software numbers can be confusing. There have been long threads about the various versions, so you should search for them.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.