Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. boxwave's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
       #1  
    BoxWave is excited to announce the new OmniPen Pro!

    The OmniPen Pro combines 4 functions into 1 sleek, matte-finished, executive pen design: Integrated black ballpoint pen, redlaser pointer, LED reading light, and PDA stylus! You'll find that BoxWave's OmniPen Pro will become a must-have at meetings, conferences, and everyday events. It's the all-in-one pen for all professionals.

    The OmniPen Pro comes in a stylish metal case and includes an extra set of 1.5V (LR41) spare batteries. Better yet, the black ink cartridge is refillable for continued use!

    Check it out for yourself: OmniPen Pro

    Cheers,
    Cho

    OmniPen Pro Images:

    http://www.boxwave.com/images_bw/pro...o_open2_lg.jpg
    http://www.boxwave.com/images_bw/pro...ro_tips_lg.jpg
    http://www.boxwave.com/images_bw/pro..._lights_lg.jpg
  2. #2  
    doesn't look like it would fit in a Treo...
  3. #3  
    I don't think it is supposed to. Consider it something that goes in your breifcase or bag that you would take to a meeting. Write notes on paper one second, interact with your palm the next, and then point out something on the overhead powerpoint presentation the next.

    Or blind the guards at the door preventing your escape. Your choice. ;-)

    -Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
  4. #4  
    Blue Ink!!! Can we have blue ink???

    The customer is always right!

    Regards,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  5. boxwave's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    Blue Ink!!! Can we have blue ink???

    The customer is always right!

    Regards,
    ChickenHawk
    Haha, you're right ChickenHawk. The topic of various colored inks have already been brought up and we're on the verge of making decisions on such details.

    There's definitely something you all can do to help the process: Make a Request! Many of our product developments were made possible by customer demand. Every request is accounted for, believe me!

    Cheers,
    Cho
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWave
    Haha, you're right ChickenHawk. The topic of various colored inks have already been brought up and we're on the verge of making decisions on such details.

    There's definitely something you all can do to help the process: Make a Request! Many of our product developments were made possible by customer demand. Every request is accounted for, believe me!

    Cheers,
    Cho
    Hello BoxWave,

    I'm hoping it can be available specifically in blue FINE point. All my nice pens (ie: Cross, Monte Blanc) are always user interchangeable for ink cartridges, which I always choose blue fine points. Why blue? Because it contrasts with black forms and lines for better readability--especially for signatures. Why fine? Because fine points don't smear ink as much, and I can write words more clearly and in smaller print too.

    Conversely, I hate writing with medium point pens...even if it's only a .25 cent Bic pen. Even with cheap pens, I always spend another dollar/cents more to buy the fine point pens.

    I am a little bit of a pen enthusiast, and I always insist on blue fine points...okay I think I made my point clear now

    Thanks, CC.
  7. #7  
    Hi Cho,

    You need to update the Customer Request Page to include the OmniPen Pro as an option!

    Details, details!

    Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  8. #8  
    Hey ChickenHawk,

    I just happened to notice your avatar picture. Is that a Conure bird you have? I just recently bought a Sun Conure bird myself, and it looks a like lot your avatar picture. Yours must be a different type of Conure, as the colors are different. I really like my Sun Conure a lot...very affectionate and playful and loves to be with me at all times.

    Only problem is the LOUD screeching noise my bird makes when I put him back into the cage at night. I end up having to place a large black towel to completely cover the cage, and the bird finally quiets down after 10 minutes -- thank God! If it didn't quiet down, I was going to have to resort to putting him in my car in the garage because it would wake up the whole building! As a Conure owner yourself, you know exactly how loud these guys can scream!

    Cheers, CC.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Hey ChickenHawk,

    I just happened to notice your avatar picture. Is that a Conure bird you have? I just recently bought a Sun Conure bird myself, and it looks a like lot your avatar picture. Yours must be a different type of Conure, as the colors are different. I really like my Sun Conure a lot...very affectionate and playful and loves to be with me at all times.

    Only problem is the LOUD screeching noise my bird makes when I put him back into the cage at night. I end up having to place a large black towel to completely cover the cage, and the bird finally quiets down after 10 minutes -- thank God! If it didn't quiet down, I was going to have to resort to putting him in my car in the garage because it would wake up the whole building! As a Conure owner yourself, you know exactly how loud these guys can scream!

    Cheers, CC.
    Hi Casey!,

    Nope, that's my buddy, Simon. He's an African Senegal. Senegals are in the Poicephalus family, as are the brown-headed, red-bellied Meyers Parrots you've probably seen (and lots of others).

    Actually, I used to jokingly call him my little chickenhawk when we were raising him, and I eventually stole that name for myself!

    He doesn't talk (although some Poicephalus birds will), but I've taught him to whistle several tunes and he's picked up meowing like the cats and making several other interesting noises he's learned to mimic.

    Here's some info on African Senegals: Click Here

    He can be vocal when he wants to, but he generally doesn't screetch.

    Regards,
    ChickenHawk (well, the big one)
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  10. #10  
    Hi ChickenHawk,

    You have a cute bird. Could've sworn it was a Conure bird too. I wish my bird was as quiet as yours. Fortunately, my Conure at least responds to a large blanket covering his cage for being quiet.

    My bird doesn't mimic any sound, or words. But when he's happy, he likes to make a light chirping noise. Just today, he did something unexpected, which is to fly off my shoulder and run to the wooden basket that's covered in newspaper to go poo-poo. My bird is actually is starting to get toilet trained all by himself! I was so happy! I know, sounds kinda silly, but it's the small things that count sometimes!

    Casey
  11. boxwave's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    Hi Cho,

    You need to update the Customer Request Page to include the OmniPen Pro as an option!

    Details, details!

    Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    uh oh...

    I've contacted our website designer! Great looking out

    Cheers,
    Cho
  12. boxwave's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
       #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Hello BoxWave,

    I'm hoping it can be available specifically in blue FINE point. All my nice pens (ie: Cross, Monte Blanc) are always user interchangeable for ink cartridges, which I always choose blue fine points. Why blue? Because it contrasts with black forms and lines for better readability--especially for signatures. Why fine? Because fine points don't smear ink as much, and I can write words more clearly and in smaller print too.

    Conversely, I hate writing with medium point pens...even if it's only a .25 cent Bic pen. Even with cheap pens, I always spend another dollar/cents more to buy the fine point pens.

    I am a little bit of a pen enthusiast, and I always insist on blue fine points...okay I think I made my point clear now

    Thanks, CC.
    Hi Casey,

    I'll pass on your feedback as we continue to discuss product-detail possibilities.

    Thank you for your tip!

    Cheers,
    Cho

Posting Permissions